As an individual whose financial resources and goals are personally very significant, I have legitimate concerns, expressed as the desire:
- To employ the services of persons who have a special area of financial expertise or capability.
- To deal with someone who listens to me and hears all of my needs and concerns, and
- who responds to me with notes or memos so I may confirm that my needs have been
- correctly understood.
- To deal with someone who helps me prioritize my short-term and long-term goals and objectives, and helps to develop a plan so I can pursue them in the most efficient manner.
- To deal with someone who not only critically evaluates a variety of investment and insurance products, but also offers them to me with an unconditional focus on appropriateness and suitability.
- To deal with someone who instills in me the feeling that my money receives the same
- respect that I would give it.
- To deal with someone who delivers information to me at a level which I can understand, both written and oral.
- To expect that my financial advisor will remain current with those developments in law, taxation, economics and practice technology in order to serve my needs professionally.
- To deal with someone who is oriented toward working with me (and with my family as appropriate) over the long term.
- To deal with LPL financial advisors who, by virtue of education, experience, technical competence and adherence to ethical business practices are recognized as professionals in the financial services field.
Integrated Financial Partners will always abide by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) code of ethics. The FPA is the premier financial advisor organization in the country with strict codes of conduct, ethics and certification. Click here to visit the FPA's code of ethics for financial advisors. You may also want to visit the organization's homepage at www.FPAnet.org.
Tax and legal services are neither provided nor endorsed by IFG Advisory, LLC, Integrated Financial Partners, LPL Financial or affiliated advisors.